Nails


I love having nice nails. Recently I have been addicted to looking at nail polish blogs and nail polish reviews on youtube. It seems like it would be a lot of fun to have a nail polish blog, but I can't even understand how these people have enough stuff to post everyweek. Do they just paint their nails a new shade every single day? And how do they afford to have so much nail polish. Some of the nail polish they use is so expensive. I can't understand paying more than 1 dollar on a bottle of polish. Especially because I get sick of colors very quickly.

I do want to start painting my nails more than I do, but it's such a hassle. The nail polish comes off so easily, and it makes me wonder why I ever made the effort in the first place. This may be because I only use 1 dollar polishes. Maybe if I splurge on a bottle I'd actually realize that the results are a lot better. But I cannot be bothered with paying so much money on colorful nails.

If I came into some extra money I think that I would definitely devote a bunch of money to growing my polish collection. I'd buy a couple of real polish brands and see what the results would be. It's sad the things that I would spend my money on if I had any. Some people would like to buy fancy things, all I really want to have is some nail polish.

Here's a cool nail blog. http://amazingnailsforyou.blogspot.com/